Sunday 22 May 2016

Stamping Sunday: Psychedelic Kaleidoscope!

Good evening everyone, if you saw my blog yesterday you may recognise the gradient below. I suppose I cheated a little with this design as I just did it over the top of the gradient from yesterdays  indie polish review of Native War Paints polish. But I wanted to do it as a separate post, as I loved this design and kept it on for a little while.

For the images I used my Kaleidoscope Plate Collection 03 stamping plate from Mo You London, and Barry M's silver foil polish. The foil polishes are such a good polishes for stamping, it's a shame they don't seem to be making them any more. Absolutely love the images on the kaleidoscope stamping plate, there is so much possibility with them and they're quite intricate. At some point I will use them for advanced stamping and see if I can get it to look really manic and colourful. The three colour gradient worked well under it I think as it gave some depth to the design without it making eyes water! That's until hat holo gets out in the sun of course...
Colours used: I'm Dating A Daredevil - Native War Paints, Shot By Cupids Crossbow - Native War Paints, Office Handsome - Native War P[aints, Foil Effect Silver - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment