Sunday 8 December 2019

Stamping Sunday: Cosy Christmas Polar Bears

Hey everyone, I'm behind with my nail blogging agaain!! This is from last weekend and I only had it on for a few days as I wasn't sure it suited me that well. I wanted to try something pale pink with a snuggly polar bear image from one of my new stamping plates, so thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try out Pink Lemonade from Cirque Colors. It's a really pretty colour but I'm not sure it really suits me unfortunately. Something about the peachy gold aspect of the flakies just didn't quite work with my skin tone.

On my middle fingers I stamped some Christmas jumper images from the Mo You London Festive 06 plate in black and gold, they came out a bit wonky which didn't really improve the look! I used the new Mo You London Noel 03 plate for the cute little polar bear images and the festive stars. I created decals on my Uber Mat so I could colour them in, and dressed the cuddly polar bear in a wintery grey, the polar bears are my favourite but I do like how the stars came out too.

So overall I wasn't totally thrilled with these, but I do like the little polar bears. From here till the end of the year it will be full on Christmas nails!
Colours used: Pink Lemonade - Cirque Colors, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M, Little Bo Peep - Rimmel

2 comments:

  1. Interesting base, I like it. The polar Bear looks very cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Not the most Christmassy colour but I did it early so went for more of a wintery look instead!

    ReplyDelete