Wednesday 17 June 2020

Freshly Squeezed Nail Art

Hey everyone! My nail art is making me feel thirsty today, but it could just be a consequence of eating a takeaway! I could really drink some orange juice right now! This nail art is for the next Glam Nails Challenge June prompt which is oranges. I started with a base of yellow (shades listed below pictures) which I have included a picture of at the bottom of this post. It came free with a Nails Inc order and it's not my usual sort of shade but I actually rather like it!

On my thumb and ring finger nails I used the orange image from the Mo You London Tropical 10 plate, unfortunately I got a bit of green polish on the thumb nail one as there was some on the scraper from what I was doing on my other hand! At the bottom of each other nail I did an orange half from MYL's Tropical 34 plate. For the wording in black, the juicers and the droplet on my middle fingernail I used the Bottoms Up plate from Uber Chic. I like the effect of the orange half's though they are a tad small, it works best on my little fingernail where it goes the whole way across. The orange nail polish I used is also orange scented which is rather appropriate! So all in all I do quite like these, they're quite different from anything I've done before!
Colours used: Living Your Best Life - Nails Inc, Not From Concentrate - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

A couple of  bonus pictures below of the base colour with a cardigan (I liked the vibrant yellow against the black and white background) and the nail art with it's inspiration - a real life orange!

2 comments: