Wednesday 21 October 2020

Halloween Nails - Mystic Witches

HellooOo again - more Halloween nail art is here! Today's Glam Nails Challenge October prompt is Witches, and I decided to use images from one of my new Mo You London Halloween plates, Halloween 09. I spent some time trying to decide the base colour for this as I didn't want anything two dark, but wanted a bit of sparkle and an autumnal feel. I discovered this ILNP shade from a year or two ago and just had to get it out again. Fired Up is silver holographic sparkle with a hint of red running through it, so it glows orange and red at certain angles, and a little bit of green too.

I made witchy decals to go on top of Fired Up, using my Uber Mat. you can see how here. I was really pleased with how the Christmassy red colour came out as the cape. The shimmery beige I used for the skin for the witch on the broom doesn't really show up over Fired Up but worth a go! I really like the star images on this particular stamping plate so enjoyed giving it that theme. I'm also enjoying keeping my nails long for Halloween, I haven't reached the point where they annoy me yet but can't be too far off!

Colours used: Fired Up - ILNP, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Gold Digger - Barry M, If You've Got It Haunt It - UberChic Beauty, Say Love - ILNP, Tickled Taupe - Painted Polish, Concord - Cirque Colors

2 comments: