Sunday 18 October 2020

Halloween Nails: I Bleed Nail Polish!

Hello everyone, short but sweet blog post today as we edge closer to Halloween! Todays Glam Nails Challenge prompt was blood. This was my least favourite of all the prompts as I'm not really into gory Halloween stuff. I decided to keep it simple and use this deep blood red Barry M polish I haven't used for aaages, with a drip effect stamp on what was previously my only Halloween stamping plate, Festive 16 from Mo You London.

I started with a deep red base and then stamped the drip effect over the top in gold. Once I'd added this to all fingernails I used a small nail art brush to dab gold glitter nail polish over the gold drips. Once dry I added a shiny top coat and that was it! My boyfriend said they remind him of Christmas puddings... I like them as Halloween nails though, I'm loving wearing something really vampy again and the gold glitter completes it! I guess I did enjoy todays prompt after all!

Colours used: Red Black - Barry M, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M, Gold Glitter - Barry M

1 comment: