Tuesday 6 October 2020

Halloween Nails - It's Pumpkin Time!

Hi everyone and happy Halloween nearly a month early! I usually only do a couple of Halloween looks, and a lot closer to Halloween, but this year I'm doing the Glam Nails Challenge on Instagram, I love the prompts for this month. The first prompt is pumpkins as you may have guessed from the title. I was super excited for my latest order from Rainbow Connection to turn up just before I did these, as I wanted to use this beautiful orange Halloween shade from UberChic - which is wonderfully called If You've Got It Haunt It!

For this look I used one of my new stamping plates from Mo You London, Halloween 13. The bats were stamped onto my nail directly and for the pumpkins I used the advanced stamping technique, you can see how here. I was so pleased with how well the orange showed up over purple. This orange shade was truly delightful, it was so smooth and opaque and has a gorgeous holographic flare in the right light! I love purple and orange as a Halloween combination, it's probably not something I'd do at any other time of year!

Colours used: If You've Got It Haunt It - UberChic, Concord - Cirque Colors, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

2 comments: