Thursday 29 October 2020

Halloween Nails - Werecat-person-thing!

Hey everyone! I'm going to say Happy Halloween to you now as this is my last Halloween nail art to share with you this year - October has flown by! I squeezed this last look in so I could enter it into the Holo Taco Holoween nail art competition, and wanted to do something using their products. I've also wanted to try the Solar Unicorn Skin topper over dark red for some time, and I have to say I am so pleased with how it came out, it's incredibly autumnal! I also added the Gold Flakie Taco which gave it an extra sparkle.

The theme I was going for was a sort of werewolf type thing, but with a cat instead of a wolf! I also did the cat becoming a person at full moon instead of the other way round, as I wanted to use the cat sitting on the moon image again, I love it! On my index finger I used advanced stamping to fill in the crescent moon and cat, and I did the same with the middle finger where the cat is walking off my nail. I had to cut that image down a bit and did add to the tail to make it bushier. For the full moon I used layering images from the Uber Chic Basic Shapes 01 stamping plate, and for the little figures I used an old Mo You London plate which is actually themed around The Beatles. The figures are a bit small but I didn't trust myself to paint people freehand! The images are from the famous image of them walking across the road. but they're a bit small to figure out who the cat is turning into! I left the thumb nail art free to appreciate the lovely sparkly top coats!

I'm fairly pleased with how these came out though the people could certainly have been done better! I just adore the sparkly base colour which is what really makes this look for me!

Colours used: Red Black - Barry M, Solar Unicorn Skin - Holo Taco, Gold Flakie Taco - Holo Taco, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Gold Digger - Barry M

2 comments: