Tuesday 6 October 2015

Rainbow Fish!

Todays blog post is based on a colourful friendly kids character from a book I enjoyed as a child, the rainbow fish (Google him, he's a beauty!). I saw a fish scale manicure on Instagram and decided to simplify it a bit as I was short on time. I've used dotting tools to add on one colour at a time, in  the Instagram video the colours are layered going down the nail to look more like scales.

I really like this one. Although it took a while for all the colours to dry it wasn't difficult and had a detailed final effect.


Colours Used: Blueberry - Barry M, Cyan - Barry M, Indigo - Barry M, Spring Green - Barry M, Holland Park - Nails Inc, Never Been Kissed - Topshop, Soho Silver - Kate Spade at Nails Inc

I've included a picture of the base colour, Barry M's Blueberry, as I love the way it looks! I've used it a lot lately, it goes on smoothly and is lovely and shiny. Big fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment