Wednesday 13 January 2016

Glitterati

Today I am wearing and sharing the beautiful Glitterati by Jessica Nail Polish, a Christmas gift from my lovely boyfriend. This polish is sooo lovely and glittery in the bottle, and even better on the nails! For my first wear I have decided to layer it over OPI's Lady In Black. As it's such a nice opaque black this was a quick and easy mani to do. Glitters always seem to dry faster than other polishes.

The consistency is fairly thick but smooth and easy to work with. it's got a serious amount of glitter in which is lovely. But as it's small glitter it doesn't thicken up the polish too much. the base it quite gel like so it dries a lot smoother than a lot of glitters.

Below is just one thick coat of Glitterati over black. As you can see there is some serious glitter going on there! I initially thought I'd do a gradient but so much glitter came out! Once it had though I was happy to stick with a full cover glitter look. The colour comes out a very shiny bronze with hints of green catching the light. I think it makes a perfect polish for New Year or Christmas parties. It's also, being a shiny gellish glitter, nice and strong for covering a little nail break I have on my left thumb nail (nooo!).


Colours Used: Lady In Black - OPI,  Glitterati - Jessica Nail Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment