Mini Egg Nails - How To
- Paint your nails in plain pastel colours, the sort you'd find in a pack of delicious chocolate eggs
- On a piece of plastic or tin foil, paint a splodge of dark brown polish (or back if you don't have brown)
- Use an old toothbrush (or a nail art fan brush if you think that's too icky!) to pick up some of the brown polish, and lightly dab it on to your nails.
- Start lightly and then build up for your desired speckled effect.
- Put some white or cream polish onto your plastic/foil
- Using cling film/ saran wrap, gently pick up some of the polish and very lightly dab it onto your nails, this gives the effect of a light dusting of sugar.
- Finish with a matte top coat. Ta da!