Thursday 24 March 2016

Throwback Thursday: Easy Easter Pattern

Hello nail people! Tonight I'm showing another older nail design, hence the not so good pictures. This one is from not last Easter but the one before, so it's been waiting a while...

For this design I used nail; tape to get the three main colours neatly in place. Once dry I used a nail art pen to carefully draw on the pattern, going for a sort of painted Easter egg pattern. Finally, I used a dotting tool for the finishing touches on the pattern. All colours used are from Barry M, and I still have them!

I liked how this turned out considering how little effort was involved. I think the black perhaps takes away from the Easteryness a little, but it does make a striking pattern. \Not much else to say on this one, makes me a little nostalgic!

Colours used: Mint Green - Barry M, Berry Ice-cream - Barry M,Silver Foil Effect - Barry M, Nail Art Pen in Black - Barry M, Matt White - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment