Sunday 14 August 2016

Stamping Sunday: Papaya and Lace

Hello all! I'm writing this a bit late tonight as I've been out in London all day, was a lovely sunny day, I'm sad that I will be back at work tomorrow! Today's design is one I did for my friends wedding reception. I wanted something feminine and colourful, that would contrast nicely with my blue dress. I'd also been craving a shiny orangey design for a while, it's a very summery look!

After painting my nails with two coats of Barry M's Papaya, I painted a triangle of grey polish at the bottom of each nail. Once this was dry I used my Mo You London Fashionista Plate 17 for the lace pattern. I used a clear jelly stamper and followed the shape of the grey triangle to line up the patterns.

I'm so happy with how these turned out and kept them on for a whole week before the urge to do more nail art was just too much!
Colours used: Papaya - Barry M, Grey - Barry M,  White Knight - Mo You London

No comments:

Post a Comment