Sunday 7 August 2016

Stamping Sunday: Aquatic Wonderland

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Today I have a design I was rather fond of to show you, featuring some advanced stamping and the lovely Picture Polish. The base colour I used is Ocean by Picture Polish, and it is just so gorgeous! Is is exactly my sort of polish, blue and sparkly and sea themed! For the stamping I used the Doodles plate 07 from Mo You London. It's one of the first MYL plates I got and I still love it, the little creatures are too cute!

I stamped the images in white onto some clear polish on my Uber Mat, and then used dotting tools to carefully colour in the images (colours listed below images). Once dry I covered it all with another layer of clear polish, let it dry, and peeled the images off to stick on my nails. I find it useful to place them on dry polish as if they're not quite right I can peel it off again and move it. After trimming the edges with scissors, and then clean up brush, I finished with a top coat to stick it all together. I used Kensington Caviar from Nails Inc as it's so glossy, dries fast and lasts well.

I ended up with some spare decals which I put on my toes! I really enjoyed this look and think it's perfect for the beach!
Colours used: Ocean - Picture Polish, White Knight - Mo You London, Blueberry - Barry M, Papaya - Barry M, Seven Dials - Nails Inc, Key Lime - Barry M, Block Your Green - Rimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment