Wednesday 22 July 2020

Palm Tree Sunset

Hiii everyone! Got something super summery to share today, and once again inspired by the Glam Nails Challenge July prompts, this one is palm trees. For this look I started with a base of yellow, and then sponged on some orange and red to make a gradient. The red really doesn't show up but it makes the orange a tad darker at the top at least. Once dry I used black stamping polish and images from Uber Chic Beauty's Just Beachy stamping plate for the palm trees and the wording. I particularly like the wording on my thumb, and how you can mix and match the palm tree images with this plate. I had a little trouble with some of the fine wording as I'm using an older stamping polish which is getting a bit thick! I complete the look with a matte top coat to make the colours pop.

I'm pretty pleased with these, they were simple to do and I like how bright the colours are. Very summery! I also enjoyed using my liquid latex to protect around my nails again too as it's been a while and it's quite satisfying to peel off! Hope you like them too!
Colours used: Seven Dials - Nails Inc, Beach Hut - Models Own, Rhubarb & Custard - Models Own, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

1 comment: