Wednesday 15 July 2020

Tropical Pink Nails

Hello all! Hope all is well and you're enjoying some sunshine, it's not been that sunny here but it's set to be warmer the next few days so I am bracing myself! :D If it does I do have some appropriate nail art! Today's Glam Nails Challenge July prompt is Tropical, one of many prompts which works well with the new Just Beachy stamping plate from Uber Chic. I have a neon pink polish I haven't used for a while and have been eyeing up as well for summer nail art, so this seemed like the perfect time to use that too. The colours I used are listed below the pictures as usual.

For this look I started with a bright white base on all of my nails so the neon would really stand out. I then used neon pink on my index, little finger and thumb nails. On my middle two finger nails I stamped this negative space floral image onto the white polish in black, I considered making decals for these but decided to try a slightly more freehand approach as the flowers are not too fiddly. I used a small nail art brush to fill in the flowers and leaves in pink, green and orange. I forgot how much I love that neon orange too, need to find a use for that this summer as well! I feel like it maybe didn't even need the white base.

Although I'm not usually much of a pink person I do think neon pink is a great summer shade and I'm enjoying rocking the tropical flowers. Pleased with this look and also pleased I filed my nails down a bit!
Colours used: Neon Activator - Nails Inc, Claridge Gardens - Nails Inc, Audacious Green - Accessorize, Beach Hut - Models Own, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

2 comments: