Sunday 7 February 2021

Hungry like the wolf/ whale!

Aaaoooo! (or however you spell a wolf sound!) Some wintery Nordic inspired nails to share with you today with a new glitter purple polish I hadn't yet tried. I wanted to try out some of the rune images on my Noel 08 stamping plate from Mo You London and the lovely little floating whale image too, so decided to pair them up with these wintery wolves and my new purple glitter.

So I started with a peel of base coat and two layers of purple glitter nail polish (colours listed below the pictures). I then used white stamping polish and my Uber Mat to create decals for the wolf and whale images, you can see how here. In the meantime I added a couple of rune images to my index and little fingernails. There were a few to choose from but I went for R and M as they're my initials. After adding the decals to my nails I applied a glossy top coat to complete the look and bring out the purple polish's shine.

Overall I do like these, the images are cute and you can't go wrong with sparkly purple! They're not quite as fabulous as I had hoped for though, I really love the whale image but think it might have been better in other colours so the detail shows up a bit better. Absolutely adore that stamping plate though and will definitely be using it again!

Colours used: Moonlight Status - Femme Fatale Cosmetics, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Foil Effects in Silver - Barry M, Plum - Barry M

2 comments: