Sunday 13 September 2020

Stamping Sunday: Dino Party Nails!

Hi everyone, or should I say roar? I have a feeling I have done a dino party named blog post before but I think it sums up this look so I'm going to stick with it! This month I am taking the time to focus on designs I've wanted to do for a while, and not doing as many challenges, and this look is one that has been on my list for a while so I was pleased to finally do it! It was nice to use this base colour again, it's one of the earlier indies I bought and I have only one other polish that's even remotely like it. It's definitely got party vibes! I don't usually go for these type of polishes (I think they're called crellies?) but I do really like this one.

I started with a base of the aforementioned party polish! For the other nails I created decals using my Uber Mat, you can see how here. For the individual dinosaur images I used a plate which I think I got on ebay, called BM-611. I'm not sure which brand it's from but possibly it's an old Bundle Monster one. For the multi-dino images on my middle finger nails I used the Animal 04 plate from Mo You London. Colouring this in was a tad fiddly but it came together more easily than I expected! I think the pastel colours worked well too. Can't see the base colour much at all though but never mind, I should have thought that through and just used white, but I kind of like how you can see the teeniest bit peeking through! I finished the look with a matte top coat.

So overall I really like these, I think they're cute and fun, and wore them till they chipped (I had a peel off base coat underneath) and would definitely wear it this look again :)
Colours used: I refuse to be invisible - Ellagee, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Peach Melba - Barry M, Berry Ice Cream - Barry M, Mint Green - Barry M, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc

1 comment: