Wednesday 30 September 2020

Safari Skittle Nails!

 Some wild nails for you today! Recently (well not that recently actually - I can't remember exactly when!) I decided to give Uber Chic's Warm Blooded stamping plate a try, as I liked the Cold Blooded one so much. The Warm Blooded plate has a great variety of animal prints, not all of which I can determine at this point in time - if anyone can help with that do let me know!

So for this look I decided to try out a few different prints and do an animal themed skittle mani. In case you didn't know a skittle mani is where the nails are painted in all different colours or shades, so I've taken it a step further with these and got something rather colourful! They were pretty easy to do and I like the variety I got from using all different colours as well as prints. My favourites are the tiger and giraffe nails. Can you guess the rest?

Colours used: Basil Street - Nails Inc, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Seven Dials - Nails Inc, Little Bo Beep - Rimmel London, Not From Concentrate - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Cocoa - Barry M, Grey - Barry M

2 comments:

  1. Now that looks cool. Ideal for the zoo or safari park lol :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I could try and spot all the different animals from my nail art - like a checklist on my nails! :D

      Delete