Tuesday 8 September 2020

Delightful Daffodil Nails

Hello all! Am I being arrogant calling my own nail art delightful? I'm not sure but I like them so I'm going for it! I did these while on holiday so although there was one small thing I forgot they bring back fond memories (I was going to use two different shades of yellow for the flowers but only remembered to bring one).

For this look I started with a base of blue on three nails, and white on the middle two. I then created decals using the Flower Power 26 stamping plate from Mo You London, you can see how here. Although I only had the one shade of yellow, and the look is simple (in terms of repeating the same image and not using a variety of techniques) I really like them. Sometimes simple looks can be the most striking. They are kind of Spring like I think but work for Summer too. I finished the look with a matte top coat to make the colours pop. The blue is an old Nails Inc one I love! Not much else to say on these really but hope you like them :)
Colours used: Bruton Place - Nails Inc, Floral Street - Nails Inc, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Seven Dials - Nails Inc

2 comments: