Friday 25 September 2020

Mermaid Scale Nails

 Hi everyone, just a quick one today as this look didn't involve too much effort! I recently discovered that I had this beautiful blue flakie polish sat in my untried collection, so I had to try it while the weather is still warm! It's super pretty and a very mermaidy nail polish! The flakes are mostly blue with some green, and a few other colours of flakies sprinkled throughout.

I wasn't sure quite what to put over the top but I knew it had to be something mermaid related. I used the Bundle Monster and Twi-Star collaboration stamping plate do do mermaid scales on my index and little finger nails, and the big mermaid images across my middle two nails, with a castle on my thumb. It was all a bit random and I decided each image as I did it. I like it but the gold didn't show up as well as I'd hoped. Lovely colours though!

Colours used: Past the Breakers - Emily de Molly, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M

2 comments: