Sunday 20 September 2020

Stamping Sunday: Snazzy Cactus Nails!

Hello nail art people and happy Sunday! Got some pretty sparkly nail art to share today, using a nail polish I haven't tried before. Dynamite by Fun Lacquer is a gorgeously sparkly lilacy-pink holographic glitter. I don't always go for pinks but I saw this on Glitterfingersss on Instagram and just had to have it! I used a peel off base coat and then sponged on the glitter for extra sparkly-ness! 

On top of the glitter polish I used my 'glitter grabber' nail polish from Glisten & Glow to smooth it out ready for nail art. There was no advanced stamping involved in this look, as I used only layered images from Mo You London's Botanical 09 plate. The one on my little finger kind of looks like a gherkin but otherwise I'm happy with the look. For the light brown parts of the images I did have to stamp them over twice for the colour to show over the glitter.

I really enjoyed this look and didn't want to take it off! In the end there was a big crack on my thumb nail where it looked like the nail polish was about to peel off so I removed it just in case - on to the next!

Colours used: Dynamite - Fun Lacquer, Key Lime - Barry M, Green Park - Nails Inc, Cappuccino - Barry M, Cocoa - Barry M, Black Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment