Wednesday 21 April 2021

April showers and April flowers!

Hey! Back again with another glam nails challenge prompt just in time before the end of the day. Today's prompt is April Showers. I decided to add flowers to make it an 'April showers bring May flowers' theme. I did end up with it a bit more flower heavy than planned but I think it works.

I started with a colour changing base as I think this works well for a weather themed look. This was very much a make it up as I go along look so I made a selection of decals on my Uber Mat using the advanced stamping technique. I then applied these to my nails, and they were a little bigger than I'd anticipated! I then used Uber Chic's Forecasting Glam stamping plate to add a raincloud on my thumb and some raindrops around the flowers on my other nails.

I'm happy with how they turned out, however as I said they are a bit more flower heavy than planned!

Colours used: Luna - Cirque Colors, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Cream Soda - Barry M, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc, Berry Ice Cream - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment