Wednesday 14 April 2021

Floral Abstracts with Cirque Colors

Hi all! I have more nail art to share with you today - shocker! Again this look is for a Glam Nails prompt on Instagram - this one is 'flowers'. I haven't really gone with flowers so much as an abstract floral look - but I think it still counts! I decided to dig out some Cirque Colors shades from a few years ago, most of which I believe are from their Desert Bloom collection and I'm so glad I did. They really are such beautiful classy shades, I keep flipping between whether Wildflowers or Velvetine is my favourite but I love them all!

I started of with one colour on each nail, shades used are listed below the pictures. I then used Mo You London's Floral 23 stamping plate to add the images somewhat at random. I chose the images as I went along to see what would work, and at first I wasn't sure sure but now I've added the top coat and have had a bit of time to appreciate it I really like it! I think it's quite a classy look (if I do say so!) and definitely want to wear these colours some more! 

Colours used: Velvetine - Cirque Colors, Wildflowers - Cirque Colors, Taos - Cirque Colors, Earthen - Cirque Colors, Fata Morgana - Cirque Colors, White Stamping Polish - Rainbow Connection, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Foil Effect in Gold - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment