Tuesday 20 April 2021

Twit-Twoo!

Tweet tweet! This nail art is for Sunday's glam nails challenge prompts, but I'm running quite behind as we spent a lot of time working in the garden at the weekend and I was finally able to go for a pub lunch with friends! The theme prompt was birds and I stumbled across the Uber Chic owl stamping plate in my collection and thought it would be perfect!

As a base I used a couple of speckled nail polishes as they fit the bird theme well. For the owls I used the advanced stamping technique, you can see how here. I used a mixture of creme and sparkly shades and I'm quite happy with the effect I ended up with. It was very much a make it up as I go along look!

Colours used: Hatch - Cirque Colors, Robin - Cirque Colors, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc, Cream Soda - Barry M, Tickled Taupe - Painted Polish, Taupe Temptation - Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment