Thursday 1 April 2021

Menchie The Cat & Friends

Following on from my last post I have a sort of twin look I created using Holo Taco's Menchie The Cat nail polish as my base. As with the last look I applied one layer, then sponged some on then applied another layer. The thumb nail is a little different as I ruined it and had to start again, for this I added Polished For Days' Soft Focus base coat which was a great base for the glitter and meant I needed to use less to get full coverage. Unfortunately my picture below has come out blurry but I did rather like the thumb nail on this one, it reminds me of the Aristocats films!

As with the Zyler nail art I used the advanced stamping technique to create this look, you can see how here. The stamping plates I used were Mo You London's Animal 15 and Crazy Cat Lady 02. I love how ridiculously sparkly this nail polish is. I find it's often the case with holographic glitters than the pale or silver ones are the most wildly glittery - this one certainly didn't disappoint! I don't think I have much else to say on this one so miaow for now!

Colours used: Menchie The Cat - Holo Taco, Black Stamping Polish - Dance Legend, Cappuccino - Barry M, Little Bo Peep - Rimmel, Cream Soda - Barry M

1 comment: